GeneInsight is seeking innovative and highly-motivated individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career with a company that is truly on the leading-edge of healthcare innovation, send us your application today. We are always on the lookout for new team members that include genetic counselors, software development engineers, sales specialists, service experts and other administrative professionals. Visit the Sunquest careers page to search for an open position or submit your resume.
GeneInsight® is registered with the FDA as a medical device and falls under the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 820 quality system regulations.
The GeneInsight team is a relatively small organization where individuals are called upon to wear many hats. As such, responsibilities outside of those described above may be assigned. GeneInsight is a wholly owned subsidiary of Partners HealthCare and is part of the PCPGM / Laboratory for Molecular Medicine (LMM).
We are looking for an individual that will thrive as a member of an intense, high performing team. A desire and ability to take ownership of complex projects and drive them to completion is important. If you want to make a meaningful contribution to the genetics revolution in healthcare, let’s talk.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven client management abilities
- 3+ years experience managing mission critical projects for external clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience interacting with end users, client managers, and client technical staff
- 10+ years in information technology; 5+ years in a managerial or architect role
- 5+ years experience managing development and production environments
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix environments
- Experience using SQL with Oracle or other RDBMS systems, including administrative functions
- Experience with Java EE platform and related technologies
- Comfortable with Eclipse IDE, Linux, Shell and/or Perl Scripting
- Most importantly, you need to be both really smart and a strong team player
Skills/Abilities/Competencies Preferred but not Required:
- Experience working with an FDA 21 CFR Part 820 regulated environment
- Experience in an ISO 13485 setting
- Knowledge of genetics, genomics, or biological laboratory processes
- Knowledge of clinical processes / clinical systems
- Experience working with distributed applications that exchange data
- Experience managing external vendors
- Working knowledge of Seapine Software products including Test Track Pro
- Specific knowledge and experience with specific technologies:
- JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
- JPA/Hibernate, EJB3, JMS, JAX-WS, SOAP